Clint's Rules + Rowenaism N°4

Wednesday, 11 August 2010
(Photo credit: Rita Hayworth)

In spite of the fact that I swear like a shoemaker- (and yes, shoemakers,  for I do not know what reason, are the swearingest people that ever walked this civilized earth),  I would like to believe and assure you that I am a positive person.  
Speaking of shoemakers, let me tell you a little more about me -  I grew up in a town that makes shoes.  The people are hardworking but are also easygoing- so we make shoes 6 days a week and on the 7th day, we spend all that we earned and then some.  (At least we do not need to buy shoes- which is where most women go bankrupt on.)
We greet each other with "Hey you son of a b*tch, I haven't seen you a long time, what the f*ck have you been doing with your life?"  Which is our way of expressing our most sincere love, respect and appreciation of each other. 
I wish I was making this up, but this is all true.   Unfortunately,  you cannot verify my statement at wikipedia - but, perhaps I can ask our town mayor to write a certification of some sort on this matter.  Needless to say, I love my small town and its people very dearly.
So to those who are  offended with my filthy shoemaker mouth,  I offer you my sincerest apologies from the bottom of my heart - and I f*cking mean it.  Really.  I swear on all the shoes that our town has ever made.

Anyway, as I couldn't wrack my brains all the time with all this cosmetic bullshit (heck, blogs are supposed to be fun for both you and me!),  I interject it every now and then with thoughts of positivity- and believe it or not, this is one of them.

So, if the love of my life, Clint Eastwood, can have his Clint's Rules, which I enclose here- specially formatted by me in his honor, then I also have my Rowenaisms starting with Rowenaism N° 4 here.


(Photo credit: Clint Eastwood)